This will be a new addition.
Someone make this for me and bring it over.
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- (8 ounce) whipped cream
- 3 cups milk
- 1 pack graham crackers
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- Mix together the pudding, whipped cream and milk.
- Line the bottom of 13×9 inch pan or casserole dish with graham crackers (I crumble them up. It doesn’t have to be pretty). Pour half of pudding mixture over top of graham crackers. Cover pudding with another layer of graham crackers and pour the remaining pudding mixture over the top.
- Put in refrigerator and allow to set for 30 minutes.
- Microwave frosting for 20-30 seconds and pour over the top of pudding.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- Deliver finished product to me.